Inspect Your House to Protect Your Home Sweet Home
TURN TO A TRAINED, TESTED AND CERTIFIED HOME INSPECTOR IN JACKSON, MICHIGAN
The house you're thinking about buying could have hidden flaws. The only way to know for sure is to conduct a thorough house inspection. When you're searching for a certified home inspector in Jackson, MI, turn to Hunt Home Inspection first.
Our home inspector will examine your home's foundation, structure and mechanical systems to give you peace of mind. Don't delay! Call today!
Our certified home inspector will shed light on your property's condition.
Stop wondering if you're dealing with termites — turn to a pest inspection pro in Jackson, Michigan.
Are your home's radon levels elevated? Find out by scheduling professional radon testing.
Well & Septic Inspection
Get a second opinion about your water and waste systems. Schedule a well and septic inspection.
A MESSAGE FROM OUR OWNER
Hello, my name is Jeff Hunt and I am the owner of Hunt Home Inspection. I love my job and enjoy helping homebuyers inspect their new homes. I'll take my time to ensure my clients understand the facts in relation to reality. Here's how:
- I'll explain and show the difference between common minor deficiencies (like chipped paint) and major defects (such as a leaky roof).
- I'll do my best to eliminate the unknowns. Owning a home is a privilege and comes with responsibilities that include preventive maintenance and general upkeep.
- I'll give you a visual picture of your home's condition and the components that make everyday living safe and comfortable.
Give me a call and let's walk through your home together. I look forward to working with you.
ONLY PICK A PRO YOU TRUST
Make sure you're relying on an experienced and certified professional. When doing your research, ask the home inspector these questions:
- How long have you been in business? Hunt Home Inspection opened its doors in Jackson, MI four years ago. Our certified home inspector brings three decades of hands-on construction experience to the table.
- How long will a house inspection take? Allow 2-4 hours for us to inspect your property from the foundation to theroof. Feel free to follow along and ask questions. You deserve to know the condition of the house you're buying.
- Do you give your clients a detailed report? Yes. I will provide an informative and detailed electronic report on thecondition of the home at the time of the inspection using normal operating controls.
If you have any questions about our findings, contact us right away. We're here to help you make informed home buying decisions.